Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Got Tagged!

My friend Kyla decided to "tag" me on her blog, so now I have to fill out all this information about myself and my family. Look at it as a way to learn more about the Weaver family from Renton. I will fill out preferences for Loni as I feel they are needed, but mostly, this is about me. ;) Enjoy:

A~Attached or Single: Attached, both of us as far as I am aware.
B~Best Friend: I would have to say Loni because of obvious reasons but I have other classifications of best friends: IM buddy BF - my dad, Loni's friends' wives BF - Kyla Stevens, Gossip BF - Kandy Weaver, etc. Loni has a bunch of BFF's, all childhood friends: Dan, Deloy, Aaron, Marcus, Ben, etc.
C~Cake or Pie: Neither. I prefer frosting, but if I have to choose, pumpkin pie.
D~Day of Choice: Friday late afternoon: it means work is over and we have two days of bliss together!
E~Essential Item: Cell phone and chap stick...seriously, how did anyone live without them?F~Favorite Color: Blue or black - Because I look best in either color! :)
G~Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither...I prefer chocolate covered raisins or good & plenty's.
H~Hometown: Renton, Washington
I~Indulgences: Food - I have no qualms spending money on food. Loni's indulgences are massages, which is no surprise to anyone who knows him. :)
J~January or July: July most definitely. January is depressing because the holidays are over and there is nothing to look forward to. July means sun, fun and tanning!
K~Kids: 1 little girl - Ellis, or more affectionately known as Chuney. She is almost 7 months and is more and more grown up everyday.
L~Life is Incomplete Without: Laughter and my family.
M~Marriage Date: October 9, 2004
N~Number of Siblings: 3 brothers: James, Reggie and Tyler
O~Oranges or Apples: I prefer oranges but apples seem to be in season more often.
P~Phobias or Fears: spiders, heights, escalators, etc.
Q~Quotes: "An unsanitary outhouse is more deadly than a loaded gun" Dwight from The Office.
R~Reason to Smile: Ellis and Loni...my life
S~Season: I like summer, but really enjoy fall (my anniversary, my birthday and holidays)so i am always glad when it comes!
T~Tag Two: Lauren Candland and Michelle Blanchard (basically the two out of three poeple that read our blog)
U~Unknown Fact: I am deathly afraid of escalators. I have to hold onto the rail each time I ride one.
V~Vehicle You Drive: 2002 Mazda Tribute, though we also have a 2004 Volvo s60 T5. My dream car is a Mazerati or Infinity FX45.
W~Worst Habit: Not exercising and induging on Oreos.
X~X-Rays or Ultrasound: Ultrasound because most of the time it means you are having a baby!
Y~Your Favorite Food: Really anything, but I love hot wings, especially Frank's Hot Sauce chicken wings made by ME!
Z~Zodiac: Scorpio...I am very stubborn and emotional. Just ask Loni. I think Loni is a Gemini. Whatever that means! :)

1 comment:

Kyla Stevens said...

Awesome blog! I like your playlist. It is fun to hear that someone else loves to eat frosting too. Except I eat it straight out of the can, gross huh? Can't wait to see you guys this month.