Thursday, November 08, 2007

New Background!

I hope you all like the new background I just uploaded. I decided I am going to be more festive during the Holidays and change the blog to reflect the holiday (if there is one). We are doing well. Loni is getting over bronchitis (again) and might have to go in for a CAT scan of his sinuses to figure out what is wrong with him...I could give them a list :) Just kidding! Ellis will be 7 months old on Sunday and is SO cute. Next Friday we are heading to Utah to visit my Dan and Kyla for a couple days and then my dad's family for another couple days. It should be a lot of fun, though Ellis has never stayed in the car for as long as she is going to so I think that will be the most interesting part of the drive.
Oh, for all of you bookies out there, I just finished reading My Sister's Keeper - a book I totally recommend. I am searching for another book to read, so if anyone has any suggestions (that aren't Science Fiction - Kyla ;)), please let me know.
Anyway, that's it for now!

3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

We are so excited to see you guys!!! Ellis will love the car ride, hopefully she will sleep the whole time. I am starting a new series of books this weekend called Winds of War it is about WWII, I'll let you know if they are good or not.

Lauren said...

I know you said no science fiction, but the Twilight series really isn't science fiction. I just finished the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer (the same ones Kyla read), and I loved them. I finished all three books in two weeks. They are technically written for teens, but I still thought they were great. It's basically about a girl in a small town in WA who falls in love with a boy in her high school who she comes to realize is a vampire. Don't worry..it's not your typical creepy vampire horror story. The books are really an easy read, and they are very intriguing and suspenseful. I totally recommend them. Good luck with your search.

Kyla Stevens said...

Kristy I am so jealous that you are having a scrubs marathon!!! You should have waited until we were in logan! No fair, but I guess I can forgive you.