Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Many Faces of Ellis

I thought I would just share with you some funny pictures I took of Ellis the other day. She loves lolly pops and somehow we ended up with a bunch of little dum dums, so we will give one to her every once in a while if she is good. She gets SOOO happy whenever she gets one and starts to get a little crazy; the following pictures show what ususally ensues:








And yes, that is food on her face. She is so silly and fun now - I am really enjoying watching her grow up.

3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Oh I miss ellis! She is so grown up now. I'm glad I'm not the only one who photographs their child without wipeing (sp?) off the food first. lol

The Stratton's said...

Ellis is totally growing up! Look at all that beautiful hair. Seems like it would be a dangerous combination with all those dum-dums. I hope you guys are doing well!
-Rod

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

She is so stinkin' cute!