Sunday, March 15, 2009

Catching Up

I haven't posted for a couple weeks, so I just wanted to catch you up on what we have been up to:

1. A couple weeks ago, we went to a Hockey Game with Staci and Greg Mattson at the new Kent Arena. It was so much fun - not to mention the three simultaneous fights that we saw. I love hockey!

2. We went and saw our neice, Madison, play basketball. It was a lot of fun and we were glad we could support her!

Ellis got so freaked out everytime the buzzer rang - so we had to cover her ears.



3. We went out to dinner at Siam on Broadway (a Thai restaurant) to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday




4. I took some pics of Ellis in the bubble bath - she is so adorable!



5. Oh, yeah - we found out we are pregnant! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

UM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You knew when we saw you didn't you??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy girl :) Congrats- we are SOOOO happy for you guys! Sorry I haven't emailed the pics over yet- I will soon... I promise! And lets figure a time next we can get together!

Spencer and Erin said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! When are you due?!?

Kristy Weaver said...

Ashley - I actually just found out on Saturday night! My period hadn't shown up so we bought two tests and took them! Lets shoot for sometime in early April....
Erin- Right now the tentative due date is November 13, 2009 (Friday the 13)...oooohh! When are you having babies? :)

Sara said...

WOW! BIG NEWS! Congrats! That's so exciting!!!!

Kyla Stevens said...

Way to just throw that in there and not even call your best friend forever!!!!

Regardless, I am so happy for you! That is really really amazing.

Talk to you soon,

Kyla

Kelly said...

Yeah! So happy for you guys! I was wondering when it was going to happen again... :)

KANDY said...

Oh yeah, and by the way......
Way to stop someones heart!!
Congrats sister....I am SO HAPPY for the two of you. You guys deserve this. Oh, and next time you decide to eat out AGAIN with the family...ESPECIALLY THAI FOOD, you better invite! SERIOUSLY! I'm starting to feel left out. xoxo

Mandy said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Park Family said...

That's big news! CONGRATS!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Ellis is such a beauty. She'll be such a great big sis!!! YEAAA!!