Friday, January 01, 2010

Stella Elisabeth Weaver

On Tuesday, November 17 I headed to a routine doctors appointment. Everything looked great but as we were getting ready to leave, the Dr wanted to check my amniotic fluid levels. Good thing because the levels were lower than they like them to be so Loni and I were told to head to the hospital; we were going to be induced that day! I was induced around 1:00 PM and at 11:21 pm that night, Stella Elisabeth Weaver was born!



Stella Elisabeth Weaver
November 17, 2009
11:21 pm
7lbs 5 oz
18.5"






Ellis is a great big sister - she loves to help out and do whatever she can to make Stella happy. Sometimes she is a little too overzealous and we have to reign her in a bit. Both of my girls are amazing to me!




5 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet her - we'll be in Seattle in April. We miss you!

Sara said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and I'm sure Ellis will be a great helper!

Mamie said...

Congratulations on another beautiful girl! It's total insanity from here on out.

Kyla Stevens said...

Beautiful! She is such a sweetheart! I love the picture at the top of your blog. Ellis is such a good big sister. How fun.

Chelsey said...

Congrats to you both. Stella is beautiful! Enjoy your little girls!