Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Stella!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby girl Stella! I can't believe that two years has already flown by so quickly - you are growing up way too fast! Daddy and I both love you so much - you are a joy to have!

I am going to do a birthday interview with her tonight and will post the answers to my questions tomorrow.


Ellis and Stella 11/17/2009

Stella celebrating her first birthday 11/17/10 @ The Best Pho and Thai

The Birthday Girl at home 11/17/11 - NUMBER 2!

Sorry for the sideways pics - I can't figure out how to upload them so they are vertical. 

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Awww, what a cutie! Happy Birthday Stella! I still love her name so much.
I think it's cool that for her bday dinner you take her to a thai place, that is such a Seattle thing to do ;) There is none of that food out here.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Happy birthday little Stella!! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to the bash, but I heard it was a blast! :) I got a play-by-play from Brooklyn and Troy.