Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bling, Bling!

Last week we got Ellis' ears pierced. Here are some pictures of it. She did really well...she just screamed right when the piercings happened and then she was over it. Look at how sad she looks one of the pics. They look good on her...we got the biggest size they would allow her to wear so she would be BLINGIN! Gary and Lanae came with us because they went when Jaida got hers pierced. Then we went to the Dillatante after that on Broadway. It was a fun night.

This was the actual piercing. We have it all on video...
Look at how sad she is. Her bottom lip is out SO far. :(
This is the guy who pierced her...he was awesome.
This is a picture one of the earrings. You need sunglasses to look at her bling!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hey guys, Lauren just told me about your blog. Very cool...I guess Loni didn't pick the color scheme. Your little girl is cute, we need to come see you guys soon!

3 boys and a lady said...

DeLoy had no say in my color scheme either! Sooo cute. She is really just beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person. It looks like you guys r loving it. Kristi, I am so mad! I had bags under my eyes for the first year, and you have none!