Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Proudest Moment

So we were driving one day and Ellis was pretty quiet in the back seat. Anyone with children who are awake knows that quiet = trouble. So I turn around to look at her and what do I find? She is digging for gold! I can tell you it was not one of my proudest moments as a mother, but what did I do? I took a picture, of course! This will be great for blackmail when she gets older! Here are the pics for the whole world to see!
She thought this was all funny!

She was deep in there too!
I don't really think she was actually picking her nose, but rather had found a hole on her body she didn't realize was there before. Whatever the reason it was still great to get these pictures!

1 comment:

KANDY said...

YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAUGHTER.....AND YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL PARENTS!! :) WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR COMING OUT ON OUR SPECIAL WEEKEND