Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random Ellis Pics


Since I know the reason the five of you that look at my blog, look, is to find out about Ellis, I have compiled a slideshow of her over the past two months. The activities contained in the spectacle you are about to observe include:

- The new Southcenter children's play area: this is a great place to bring her to burn off some of that toddler energy. She absolutely loves the padded stools that look like frogs.

- Pants on head: One night she decided to put some pants on her head and it made her look hilarious. She just kept running around the house with these pants on her head and wouldn't let me get a good picture so these are my attempts.

- Chillin' in her sleep: Since she was little, whenever she is totally relaxed, she has put her hands behind her head. Loni and I call it her chillin' pose. One night I went in and she had actually fallen asleep like that.

- Playing in the pool: Last weekend it was crazy hot (in the '90's) so I went to Fred Meyer hoping they had some kiddie pools left and they did. That $7 pool provided us with hours of entertainment that day. All she wanted to do was have me keep pouring water on her.

She is absolutely the joy of my life and it is crazy to look back and see how much she has grown and change - I love her!

No comments: