Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

So during the week of Thanksgiving we took a trip to Utah to visit my family and our friends the Stevens. It was mucho fun! The first part of the trip we drove to Fredonia, AZ to see my grandma and uncles. It was good to see them but the trip was LONG (five hours from SLC) and there isn't much to see in Fredonia. But we did have a nice visit with my family.

My Grandma!
My Uncle Curtis

My Grandpa (R) and Uncles Ronnie's (L) graves


My Uncle Dick and Ellis

For the rest of the week, we headed up to Provo to visit with Dan & Kyla and thier family. Kyla's parents let us stay at their house and it was a great visit. Very low key - but fun. Some highlights were: Kristen & Grayson's house, Thanksgiving Point, pony rides, petting zoo (we even milked a cow), Pure Luck (just ask Loni), Temple Square, hanging out talking, etc. The two low points of the trip were: The Pie (for you, Dan) YUCK! and Cloverfield. :) It was one of the funnest trips we have had. For Thanksgiving we headed to Loni's cousins house - it was great to see all of them. We headed out on Friday but left with lots of memories and miss Dan and Kyla already. All of the friends need to plan a get together for all of us to meet up with all of our kids, etc - that would be great!
(for some reason blogger is not allowing me to input the slideshow into this, so i will update later).


No comments: