Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vampire Academy Series

So I started reading the Vampire Academy series a couple of weeks ago and just finished the third book, Shadow Kiss, and I have to say I loved the books. They are very much targeted towards teen agers, but I thought they were a good read and I actually got really involved with the story line and was very upset about what happened at the end of Shadow Kiss. So, if anyone needs a good read, get the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead (book 1: Vampire Acadmeny, book 2: Frostbite, book 3: Shadow Kiss).

3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

thanks, i'm looking for a new series.

Kyla Stevens said...

thanks, i'm looking for a new series.

Sara said...

How do you find time to read?! I'm still working on Twilight series. I'm stuck on the second book. I've lost all motivation! I hear the book gets better, but right now it's pretty poopy...

Thanks for the recommendation though. Maybe I'll start that up next year! Wait... next year is in like 2 days- scratch that. :)