Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lucky You!

I saw this on Sara Miller's blog. This'll be FUN!

{Lucky you!}The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! {Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!}

4 comments:

Sara said...

okie dokie! I'm on yours, too!

Kelly said...

I don't "make" anything anymore! I'm past that phase of my life... getting older I guess! I am taking part of a biggest loser group with Max Lo and when the people lose the weight we all have to make or do something for them...I still have no idea what I am going to do... any ideas?

Kristy Weaver said...

Sara- you need to add me to your blog list. I can't see it anymore!!! kristyw67@hotmail.com

Sara said...

sorry Kristy! I'm trying to figure out this "going private" thing. UGH.

I can't wait to see my fantsy pants gift!

...and I thought more people would want to participate. I guess they'll just have to be "un lucky." Sucks to be them. ;)