Friday, April 10, 2009

Celebrate!

Last night we celebrated Ellis' birthday two days early by going to Pump It Up in Kirkland, WA. It was a blast! They have this entire warehouse filled with inflatables that kids of all ages (and I mean ALL ages) can run around and jump to their hearts content. Ellis had a blast and I think most everyone else there did too. The kids and the adults were all sweaty and worn out by the end of the party. It was a mixture of family and friends that came to help Ellis celebrate and we are so thankful for everyone that came! Happy (early) birthday Ellis!

2 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

Loni, what a cute family you have. (We found your blog via. Jake and Sarahs, when we saw "House of Weaver" we figured it'd be you... congrats on the newest in the tummy!) I wasn't even sure if you were married or not when we saw you at Jakes 30th, and I didn't want to be nosey and ask in case you weren't married to make you feel bad...but Matt knew you were I guess. Okay, so if I'm remembering correctly I (Carla) just may have used to babysit your wife when we lived in Renton growing up- now is that crazy or what? When I saw pics of Kristy's mom, I realized that she must be an Opfar. Anyways, looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying life, have a Great Easter!

KANDY said...

You are sooooo cruel!! I beg of you to take down the pictures of me. I am NOT a pretty pregnant woman....and I am hideous!!!!!!! Just remember paybacks!) I will get one of you and ya won't be happy.
Great party otherwise! Ellis is a beautiful young woman, and we love her so much. See ya today