Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pint-sized Swimming Pool

This weekend was absolutely GORGEOUS here in the PNW (Pacific Northwest), so Saturday we went out and bought a little inflatable pool for Ellis to play in. Since we have no yard, we had to put it up at Marie and Sefa's place. She loved it of course. I will post pictures of her weekend in the pool, but here is a picture from yesterday.


All she wanted to do once I picked her up is go to "JoeFeki's" and "go in the swimming pool". We had to pick Loni up at our house first and she didn't even want to do that:

Me: "okay, we have to go pick up Daddy"
Ellis: "NO! go to swimming pool. No Daddy".

Ahhh....the loyalties of a two year old. Anyway, it was freezing yesterday and overcast, but that didn't stop her from playing outside in the pool for about 40 minutes before she started to get cold. She is a trooper! Also, here is a video of her playing in her pool:

3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

That is adorable! I want to come to Seattle right now to see my little niece!

Sarah J. said...

She's so cute! Count us in for the 5th of June. Just email me the details: sarahmkober@yahoo.com

KANDY said...

o.m.g. I love her little voice. She is so darn cute! I hear it's gonna be in the 80's next week.
Hope to see ya soon