Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Activities

It has been a while since I have updated, so I thought i would just recap what we have been up to this fall. I will be going from newest to oldest due to the way the pictures uploaded.

1. We decorated Halloween cookies and ate them to get ready for Halloweens (as Ellis calls it):

Ellis' cousin Donni with his cookie
Ellis with her cookie (pardon her topless manner - keeping clothes on her now a days is a real chore)
Jaida with her cookie - she wouldn't hold still for a good picture.

2. We went to the Pumpkin Patch with my family at Maris Farms (yearly tradition). Note - this year they charged a $5 admission fee to everyone who went - LAME!:


(she hated the wheelbarrow and cried until I got her out) Me, being the good mom I am, made her sit in it until I got a decent picture of her. :)
She loved to ride the horses - she was in heaven and everytime she would pass me, she would wave to me and say "Bye, Mom!"

3. Loni and I celebrated our five year anniversary by spending the night at the Westin in Downtown Seattle. Thanks to my mom for taking Ellis for us for the night! We walked all over Seattle, ate at Gordon Biersch for dinner, saw a movie, went swimming in the pool and relaxed in the hottub at the hotel, slept in, went to Pike Place for breakfast (after our pre-breakfast of the Godiva Cheesecake we ordered the night before), got flowers and just had a great time. It was a wonderful way to spend celebrating 5 years of marriage!
We were out walking in Seattle and noticed a sign for this nail place so we both decided to get manis and pedis!
This was the view from our hotel room - it was very nice.
4. Both my MIL and my mom threw me a baby shower. It was tons of fun - but I didn't take any pics with my camera so I will have to get them from my MIL and do a post. Thanks to everyone who came out and especially the mothers in my life!
This was the diaper cake that Lanae (my MIL), Elaine Sablan and Charelene Nuess made for me. It was very adorable!
5. We headed down to Gas Works Park and saw the Fremont Troll (Ellis' first time there):

Ellis at the top of the hill at Gasworks. She kept wanting to run down the hill - she still loves to run.
Of course, the family photo - Stella is pretty prominent in this picture!
He sure loves his "Chuney"
She was terrified of the troll and wouldn't touch it. She kept saying there were monsters everywhere.
6. We did the Puyallup! It was a blast and Ellis was game for pretty much everything except for the roller coasters. Maybe next year. Her favorite ride was the train that goes around the perimeter of the kiddie area - Loni is a little disappointed that his thrill-seeking ways have not yet been passed on to Ellis. :)



4 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

wow, you guys have been having tons of fun! Gotta keep it up before the baby comes :)

You are looking so cute and pregnant.

Sarah J. said...

You look so cute! What fun you guys have been having. Hope you're feeling well!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

What a fun update! You look so great and beautiful!! Awesome that you were able to celebrate your 5th with a big bang. And I'm so jealous that Lon will get mani's and pedi's with you! How fun.

Sara said...

Well, hello there miss stella! Holy cow! You are adorable. What a cute baby bump you have.

...and that picture of ellis in the wheel barrel is awesome. She's just waiting for her crazy picture-taking mom to get it over with. :)