Friday, August 12, 2011

Au Revoir until September

On Ellis' last day of the five week summer ballet course, the parents were able to come and watch. It was really cute seeing her in action - she is actually much better than I thought she would be (does that make me a bad mom?) - haha. She holds first position, attempts to mimic the teachers, listens really well and loves going to ballet. Stella was happy to watch as long as I kept her fed.



This is her in her line. The girl in red was the teacher, Ms. Veronica's daughter - she was really good. Ellis is now showing a correct 1st position. :)
This was a fairy dance activity they were doing. They would have to 'fly' around gracefully and water their flowers. It was really cute.

This was an umbrella dance they did - they really encourage the girls to be really accurate and do their best. I am in love with British.


This was the other teacher of the class. I am not sure on her name, but she was great with the girls. Ellis brought her purple jump rope for show and tell. I don't know what the girl in the background is doing. Love random people.



No comments: