Friday, August 12, 2011

British Dance Academy

Ellis started ballet again back in June at British Dance Academy in Renton. A couple of her aunties have attended British so this was a big deal in our family. She loves it, I love it and Stella loves waiting around for her (not). I would call two out of three a success. It was a 5-week summer course and she is now signed up for the fall class on Fridays.


Stella coloring during the class. I had run out of all the snacks I brought for her, so I was pulling strings as ways to entertain her. Haha. She looks like a hot mess with those pony tails. Ellis showing me her "first position". Good thing we are getting her back in to learn these things.



Ellis posing out in front of British. Her Aunt Chantelle has a picture of her in this position as well when she started.





No comments: