Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Pics!

This years Santa Pictures went WAY better then last years. When I find the pictures from the previous years, I will post them. Both girls were super excited to see Santa, though Stella would only sit with him once I gave her a sucker. I don't know if that is good that I am giving her candy to go sit with a stranger - mixed signals much? Haha.

I bought a Groupon for Santa pics - I got half off the normal price which I was very happy about. Loni had the girls today, so he brought them up to Redmond Town Center which is where the Groupon was good for (worked out well). It is so cute here - Santa has a HUGE tree and house which he sits in to get pics done.
Why does Santa's head look incredibly flat??

2 comments:

Cheris said...

What a cute photo!!! The girls are adorable and SOOO beautiful!!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they are! We need to have Ellis over for another playdate. :)