Friday, May 09, 2008

Ellis Year Pictures

I have a VERY talented sister in law who was kind enough to take pictures of Ellis for me for her one year birthday. Actually we took them early this week, so she is really 13 months in them, but I count it as a year. I am very grateful to Kandy for being kind enough to take them - if any of you want to use her just let me know! We took the pictures on a beautiful, sunny day last week in Lanae's beautiful yard!
Trying to get kisses

Love this one - playing in the dandelions (?)

Some of her best shots were her profile pics.



She is so beautiful...
Yes, I know I need to get my hair done...


Kandy did a great job of capturing all of the vibrant colors.



Kandy's kids: Avery and Preston



Black and White versions

4 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Ellis gets prettier every time I see her. Kandy did a great job taking the pictures. We should have her take some of us next time we come up.
Those are awesome.

Mommy Blogs said...

Hey there!!! It's Cheris!! I just wanted to let you know about something I started. I'm trying to get a community of moms (past, present, and future moms) together online so we can rely on each other for great advice and fun stories. I would love it if you wanted to join and contribute to the group. I started a blog under the link momblogclub.blogspot.com. Check it out and see if your interested. If there is anything you would like posted as a main topic please let me know by emailing me at momblogclub@gmail.com.

I hope you'll join us. And please tell your friends!!! We want anyone who would like to to participate!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Ella has that same shirt... gotta love Target!

KANDY said...

HEY FRIEND.......I LOVE ALL THE CREDIT YOU GIVE ME.....:)
IT WAS ALOT OF FUN. ELLIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT VISIT. MISS YA