Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Loni's New Toy

So Loni and I sat down one day to do our budget (actually he did it and I pretended to listen) and we [he] realized that we were spending almost $600 on gas each month. That caught my attention so we tried to figure out how we could save money and Loni came up with the brilliant idea of getting a motorcycle. I was a little hesitant about it at first (hello - we are asking for disaster: a man plus a motorcycle) but the more I thought about it and the more convincing Loni did to me, the more I came around to the idea. So we went out and got a motorcycle for him to ride. He really likes it and the best part is it gets 60 miles to the gallon. He keeps saying it is just for commuting, but he is starting to ride it more and more for pleasure. Anyway, here are the pics of it:








1 comment:

Kyla Stevens said...

loni, please don't tell dan! I don't want him getting any crazy ideas. Just kidding, you already did. And dan's like: lets get a motorcycle. and I'm like no. so I guess we'll have to come visit so that dan can get his kicks from seeing your motorcycle. have fun!