Friday, August 14, 2009

A Secret I wanted to Share

Though I may just be out of the loop and this may not be that secret at all...but here you go: Tuesday, we were out at Nordstroms the other day buying Ellis her yearly pair of Uggs and as I was walking up to pay for them, the saleslady turns to me and asks me if I would like to try on a pair. I was like "Ummm...I don't fit in children's sizes" and she looks at me and says "You would be surprised; lets just try on a pair". Well, guess what....THEY FIT! Apparently I am a size 5 in kids (which correlates to a size 7 in womens). Who would have guessed?!! And the best part is that the shoes were $60 cheaper than the women's Uggs downstairs. DEAL!

Here are mine and Ellis' matching Uggs:


I will have to say that the CHOCOLATE color is what is going ON this year! So adorable!

So my tip for all you ladies out there - look in the kids section - you never know what you might find!!!


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

The Wi Family said...

That is awesome!!! And how cute that you have matching ones! I remember seeing her in those last year-so cute!