Friday, September 18, 2009

Ellis the Ballerina

A couple of weeks ago Ellis started her first dance class. She absolutely loves it and every Friday, since the only class they had was during the day, my FIL Gary takes her to her class. She looks forward to it and it so cute doing it. She calls it her "dance class". I am very excited to see her develop and grow throughout it and she even has a performace at the end of the year (June, I believe). She is my tiny dancer. Here she is before her class:


yes the tights are too big, but finding dance clothes for a 2 1/2 year old is a little tough. Although we did get her slippers at Payless and they are adorable (not pictured because she is only allowed to wear them at dance class). I have more pictures from her first day and will post those later.

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

She is so so cute in her ballerina clothes! Love it!

The Wi Family said...

So cute!! Where is she taking the class?? Rachel is such a little dancer too I need to get her into something.