Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Skills to Pay the Bills!

This past Saturday we (being Loni, myself, Marcus Stevens and my dad) decided to go to the gun range and shoot some guns. I haven't been shooting in a couple years, so it was nice to go out and refresh my skills. :) Anyway, it was a lot of fun and after two hours of shooting, we were all ready to head home.

My dad was kind enough to let us use his pistols: a Glock, a .357 Revolver, and a Rueger .22. We brought our Rueger and then they rented two more guns, so needless to say we were going to run out of ammo before we were going to run out of guns to shoot! :) It was lots and lots of fun and thanks to my mom for watching Ellis for us while we shot!

that's right - don't mess with me! (shot with the .357 revolver)

not bad for a man who is blind in one eye!

Loni and Marcus

3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

you rock Kristy! tough girl with a gun.

Haha, where's marcus and Loni's targets? didn't do so well? j/k

I have to say I am jealous that marcus and chelsea got to hang out with you and I didn't :(

Kelly said...

So tough!

The Wi Family said...

Yikes! Very impressive---what is it that you do for work?? :)