Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Seven Years and Counting

Loni and I celebrated our 7-year anniversary this past weekend. I can't believe it has been 7 years but I also can't believe it has ONLY been 7-years. It feels like we have been married for longer than that (in a good way). I am so grateful for him and our relationship - we are very lucky to have eachother. As a fun thing, I thought I would share some pics of us over the last 7 years.
Beware - years 3-6 are very plump! Ha-ha.  
Enjoy!

Such a happy, wonderful day. Look how YOUNG we look. (October 2004) 

Fourth of July 2005 - I went DARK with my hair. But blondes have more fun.

I think he is so handsome. (October 2005)

No - I am not high. (October 2005)

On a cruise (January 2006)

With nephew Donni (Summer 2006)

With Donni (Summer 2006)


At the Opfar Family pumpkin patch 2006

With our little addition (August 2007). No Loni is not high.

Family picture by A Fresh Take Photography (click for more info) (October 2008)

Family pic (including Stella in the oven) (October 2009)

Hahahhahahha! (October 2010)

And here we are - September 2011!
Photo taken by ZombieCrush Photography (click for info)

<3!

3 comments:

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

Cute pictures! Happy Anniversary! (thanks for reminding us that you're not high in the pictures. lol) =)

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

By the way, I hope you don't mind, I'm going to copy your idea with the "pictures over the years" when I finally get around to my anniversary post.

gracie@ohgraciepie said...

I love all the pics through the years! My fav is the family pic with just Ellis in the... Corn Field? Congrats on your adorable little family!