Wednesday, March 19, 2008

At the Park with Grandpa O!



The other night Loni had a work event so I invited my parents over to go to the park with Ellis and I. When I invited them it was a gorgeous, sunny 50 degree weather day so it sounded like a great idea. But by the time they got there, the clouds had rolled in, the temperature dropped about 10 degrees and it really felt like Winter - but we still went to the park anyway. My mom sat in the car with my Grandma but my dad, Ellis and I braved the elements and still played. Ellis doesn't really care about the park - she mainly wants to walk around and run away from whoever is trying to get her. So i just let her do her own thing. We tried to put her in the bouncy horses and cars that are there, but she doesn't like the instability of them - she really just wants to get down and walk. She is growing up so quickly. Anyway - here is a slideshow of the day.

2 comments:

The Pierces said...

Ellis is an absolute doll! She is such a beautiful little girl! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

So I have been trying to get a hold of Loni and apparently I don't have his number...tell that boy to call me!!!!