Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Promise Lives Another Year



It has been incredibly sunny and warm the last couple weeks of February here in the Pacific Northwest. But just this last weekend the rain started back up again. But with rain does come beauty. Yesterday as I was sitting in my living room, I looked out the window and saw a rainbow. I love seeing rainbows because it reminds me to become a better person because we have been given another year here. I think there was a prophecy that as long as we see rainbows in the year then the Second Coming will not be that year. I thought it was a beautiful rainbow, so I hope you all can enjoy the pictures.

ith

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Love the pics. They are so pretty.

paulandcherisvreeken said...

Hey there!!!! How are you guys doing?! I'm so glad I've finally found a way to contact you!!! I've seen pictures that other people have posted on their facebooks and stuff like that but I didn't know how to reach you guy. I hope you are doing great!!! Let me know what you've been up to!!!
MISS YOU GIRL!!!