Friday, February 29, 2008

The Many Faces of Loni



So I was going through all of our pictures on my computer and noticed that a lot of pictures that Loni is in, he makes some sort of face. You will not often find him smiling nicely in pictures. So I thought I would put together a slideshow of the many faces of Loni. I hope you enjoy.


Also, anyone who knows Loni, knows he enjoys his energy drink Monster. And you probably know he likes to start off the weekend with one. But let me tell you, tonight he was READY for the weekend to start. That's right...there are 3 Monsters in that picture. We basically keep this gas station by our house in business from all the Monsters we buy there. I know the owner almost personally.


1 comment:

Kyla Stevens said...

those pictures crack me up. Maybe he took the movie Zoolander to heart. lol