Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Little Baby Girl!


One final post - creatd on 2-12-2008. I don't know how I hadn't seen these since. haha. Anyway - I couldn't resist posting this pic of Ellis at 9 months!

So I know every mother thinks that their kids grow up so fast, but I really think Ellis is. She had her 10 month birthday yesterday and I just can't believe she will be 1 year old in two months. Where has the time gone? Anyway, in celebration of her "birthday", here are two videos and a picture of her. The picture was taken around 9 months and the videos about 2 weeks ago. The first video is of her waving 'Hi' and clapping her hands and the second is of her walking with her walker. I will take some video tonight of her actually walking, so I will post that as well, but I just wanted to give you all a little taste of the angel I have for a daughter!


No comments: