Monday, February 18, 2008

Tag - You're It!

So I have been tagged by a couple of my friends, so I am going to answer everyone's tags in this posting. Here goes:
1.10 Years Ago: I was a 9th grader at Northwood Junior High in Renton, Wa. I had braces and short hair with a grouping of hair that I would spray stiff in the front so that it would curl outwards. I was really into Basketball on the Varsity Team at my Junior High and didn't really care about my appearance that much. I was Miamaid President and very involved in church dances. Haha - that makes me laugh.
2.5 Things on My To-Do List Today:
- Go to work
- Go home
- Call the dentist to schedule appts (Ellis' first - she has two teeth)
- Work out (this will depend on my mood when I get home)
- Post on my blog (done!)
3.5 Snacks I Enjoy
- EVERYTHING!
- Cantaloupe
- Chocolate
- Chips - n - Salsa
- Whatever I am in the mood for
4. What I Would Do If I Was Suddnely a Billionaire: I would not tell anyone. I would make sure I wasn't dreaming (this has happened to me before - I woke up thinking I had really won a bunch of money only to find out it was a dream - talk about disappointment!). Then I would invest, buy a house for my family, get a personal trainer, go shopping, pay off all of relatives debt and give them all a little piece of the $$, and Loni, Ellis and I would spend the rest of our lives travelling!
5. 5 Places I Have Lived:
- Kanab, UT
- Poulsbo, WA
- Renton, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Bellevue, WA - I am just realizing how unadventurous I have been!
6. 5 Jobs I Have Had:
- Cashier at Shakey's Pizza
- Clinical Billing Representative at Valley Medical Center
- Receptionist/Admin Cingular/AT&T Wireless
- Project Coordinator - SAI COmmunications
- Travel Agent - Let me know if you want to go anywhere!
7.5 Things You Don't Know About Me:
- I love doing crosswords. I bought a book of them and am struggling through them.
- I have been on Bill Nye the Science Guy's TV Show
- I would love to sell everything and move to a tropical island and work as a masseuse.
- My one dream is to be a great singer. I am missing one key element (the ability to sing), but I still dream it might happen!
- I am pregnant!

Now onto the Husband Tag:
1. What is your husbands name? Lon Ellis Weaver
2. How long have you been married? 3.5 years and counting
3. How long did you date? Almost a year before we were married.
4. Who eats more? It depends: if I feel like I am skinny, I will eat more but if I am feeling fat, he does. So basically he eats more than me! :)
5. Who said I love you first? Loni said it first, but I was in love with him way before he was with me, but those words were taboo in our relationship.
6. Who sings better? I think Loni does because I can't sing at all.
7. Who is taller? Loni is by about 5-6"
8. Whose temper is worse? I would say Loni but only when he hasn't eaten. He is more level headed and not as dramatic as I am. I think we even eachother out.
9. Who does the laundry? It is even. Sometimes he does it, sometimes I do it.
10. Who does the dishes? Once again, it is even. We have to do the dishes every night because we still bathe Ellis in the sink (our bathroom is not very kid friendly), so whoever feels like it cleans out the sink.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do...its closer to the door and I hear Ellis a lot easier than Loni
12.Who does the cooking? Neither...we eat out a lot and are on diets (I know that is a contradiction, but diets SUCK)
13.Who is more stubborn? Me. Loni has his moments, but overall I am more stubborn.
14. Who proposed? Loni did - we hadn't spoken about marriage at all - so it was a BIG surprise.
15. Whose parents do you see most? His - we have dinner every Sunday so it is by default that we see them more.
16. Who pays the bills? Loni - I don't want to go near the checkbook. I can barely pay my student loan on time. You gotta love Direct Debit! You don't have remember pay dates any more.
17. What does he like to do? Dream about cars, drive cars, look up cars...basically anything that has to do with cars - I mean wheels and an engine - he likes.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear the pants, he is just fills them out a little more than I do. We both check with eachother for purchases, etc. It is pretty even.
19. Why do you love your husband? There are many, many ways to answer this question but the reason I love him is because he is Loni. He makes me feel so special and he has unconditional love for me no matter what I am getting mad, upset, angry about, he just accepts me for me. I love his personality, the way he makes me laugh, his eyes, his shoulders, basically everyhting about him. He has such a strong testimony and I love that. He is my husband but he is also my best friend. Also, he is a wonderful dad to Ellis. I love the way that he loves her and am grateful that this is my family.

Haha! I am done! YAY! Now I tag Amanda Chan and Ashley Loughran. I don't know if you have been tagged or not, but I am tagging you anyway!

Also, I am not really pregnant...I just wanted to put that in here to see what people would say! :)

3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

I am so glad you posted again. I check everyones blog everyday and I almost stopped checking yours! I totally believed that you were pregnant. How funny! I love finding out all about you and Loni and Ellis.
I used to watch Bill Nye everyday in elementary school. Maybe I saw you and that is why we are such good friends. ha ha.

Lauren said...

Funny, funny Kristy! How can you tell lies like that? I was totally shocked and about to write a comment right then and there congratulating you on your pregnancy. It's a good thing I read the whole post before commenting. So, when were you on Bill Nye's show? What did you do?

3 boys and a lady said...

I was so dang excited you were prego! Man you have really let me down.JK
And wow! Ellis's hair has gotten so long.
I love the new header