Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good Night, Sleep Tight!






So every since Ellis was about 5 months old she has been able to self soothe and put herself to sleep. We have our nightly routine of a bath, bottle and singing time and then we put her in her crib to go to sleep. Most of the time she will play in her crib for about a half hour and then pass out. But when she is really tired she will fall asleep right away - in any position she is laying it. Usually it is butt straight up in the air on her stomache and other times it is like these pictures - legs up on something.






It was so funny to see her sleep in this position that we had to take some pics. Most of the time she sleeps in what looks like would be the most uncomfortable positions. But hey...whatever makes her sleep well, I will take! The other pics are from the other night when she just wouldn't go to sleep...she just kept talking and talking and talking in her crib. So Loni and I burst in and surprised her...and she loved it!


6 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

I love Ellis. What a good girl. Those pics are so so so cute. I hope we come in April too. That would be so fun.

Anonymous said...

Ellis is such a cutie! What a little doll. How have you guys been? We hope that all is well. We just started a blog so if you go to bpiercefamily.blogspot.com then you can see what we have been up to. Take Care...we miss you guys!

Brett and Melissa

Anonymous said...

YES THAT WAS JUST ME CALLING AT 12 MIDNIGHT TO FREAKIN YELL AT YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME YOU WERE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN I SAW THE PART WHERE YOU SAID YOU WERE JUST KIDDING! HOPE I DIDN'T WAKE YOU! I HATE THIS PREGNANT INSOMNIA!!! I JUST SIT HERE ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT LISTENING TO JESSE SNORE! LOUD!!!!
CUTE PICTURES! CALL ME ~

KANDY

Lauren said...

So so cute! I love how she is just so smiley all the time. She has such a good little attitude.

Kyla Stevens said...

speaking of sleeping, I had a dream last night that all of us were on a vacation together in California. So my dreams are saying that we all need to go on a trip!

Spencer and Erin said...

Oh hey there Kristy!! I was thinking about you when we were visiting seattle. Ellis is so cute!! How have you been? And what have ya been up to ??