Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This Day Will Never End!


So it totally feels like today is going to take forever to get over and as I was carousing the links on random people's blogs (yes I was looking at people's blogs who I do not even know), I found this fun little thing to do. I hope you enjoy it!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car): Kitten Tribute

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Stilletto

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Hippo

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born in): Lyn Kanab

5. YOUR STAR WARS (or Star Trek Klingon) NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Weakr or Opfkr (using my maiden name)

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Orange Shirley Temple

7. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Lanvin Good&Plenty

8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Porter Portland

9. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Summer Tulip

10. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now): Cantalope BabyDoll

11. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Yogurt Willow

I am "tagging" everyone who reads my blog to do this...it is fun. I will have Loni do it later. :) Oh, yeah...also, the pic of Ellis is not relevant to this, I just wanted to brighten your day!

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Lanvin Good&Plenty! Ha! Good stripper name, you couldn't have come up with a better one. lol.

Kyla Stevens said...

oh yeah, I totally read other people's blogs too. I like seeing what other peoples lives are like and getting good ideas!