Friday, March 14, 2008

I Am Ready For My Close Up!

We went to Party City the other week to get supplies for Ellis' 1st Birthday Party - it is going to be on April 12, 2008 and all my readers are invited so if you are going to be in the area on April 12 you should come! While we were there we saw a rack of sunglasses - not just normal sunglasses but crazy ones. So we decided to let Ellis do a fashion show for us, which you all will be privy to below:

Princess for a Day! (actually I think it is a Kings Crown, but she will never know!)

Look at my bone structure - I am SO HOT!



Starting to get a little irritated...

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! I love her in the blue sunglasses the best.

Kyla Stevens said...

Hot stuff. I just got her invitation today and it is so adorable. Really fun. I like the idea of the time capsle.