Friday, March 14, 2008

Ready for School!

When Ellis was first born I (like the sucker I am) joined one of those book clubs for kids where you get kids books for like $0.99 but have to buy two at the regular price of like $29.99 or something absurd like that. Anyways, as part of one of my buys, they sent us a little kiddie back pack. Loni and I decided to spring clean this last week and I found it in her closet so I decided to try it on her. She was OK with for about 2 mins - she walked around with it and everything, but then she wanted nothing to do with it. I guess that is good b/c I am not ready for her to want to be in school yet. She is already growing up so fast! Anyway, here are some pictures of her and her backpack:











2 comments:

Lauren said...

She looks adorable and so grown up with a backpack. I'm sure you agree, but that backpack sure looks like a freebie. :) But Ellis makes it look all the more cute.

Kyla Stevens said...

I can't believe she walks! I am still in denial. It makes her look so dang grown up. Very cute. I think she looks like Lon in these pics and Dan says she looks like you in the sunglass pictures.