Thursday, September 22, 2011

New 'Do!

With losing all of this weight, my hair had turned very unhealthy and frankly, I was just tired of it, so I had a hair appt yesterday and decided to chop it off! Actually, I talked with my two sister in laws who are in the beauty industry and they were in full support of it, so it was definitely encouraging. Chantelle even helped me find some pics to take in. Anyways - I am slowly getting adjusted to it. I love the cut and color (I went a little darker for the fall), but it is SO short. So here's some pics from that day I got it cut and today. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sara said...

You look good, sister! I almost hacked my hair but found out I was preggo - I have this thing about being fat with short hair. :)Just couldn't do it! You're rockin' it girl!

Kyla Stevens said...

Kristy, it looks SO good! I love the cut! You can totally pull it off!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh my gosh, so stikin' cute!!! I really want to chop my hair off now!

Lauren said...

Love it! You look gorgeous...as always! :)