Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stella Forchella!

I just wanted to share some pics of my little angel/devil child. These were taken yesterday during a game where Loni would throw a pillow at Ellis and Stella to see if it would hit them, while they were hiding behind the couch. They thought it was hilarious and Loni and I thought watching them crack up was hilarious. I have a video which I will try to post later.

Happy Saturday!

*please ignore my empty living room. We are taking our time and SLOWLY buying things for the house.

1 comment:

Kyla Stevens said...

Dan and Loni must have invented that game growing up, because it's a regular in our house too! Stella seems so funny, I am glad you keep up your blog so I feel like I am getting to know your kids even though we never see each other anymore.