Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween How To: For the Boy I Don't Have!

I have been looking online for costume ideas for little kids and came across this idea - and wished for the 1,025,158th time that I had a little boy to do fun things for (like this). Sadly, I am resigned to princesses and ponies, but I still think this is a fabulous deal I had to share. I think every little boy has an innate desire to be a superhero - and what a better way to put him one step closer to that dream! POW! BAM! SMACK!

Check out the link below for more information - but it is only $11.50 shipped - pretty great deal for something you could make for him or he could make for himself! (I am considering ordering one for Ellis in Pink. Hey - even superheros wear pink!)

http://www.broadcastbloggers.com/deal.php?i=87&a=1069897

No comments: