Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Donnie, Staci and Alki

Friday night we had the pleasure of watching Loni's two nephews: Donnie and Staci while thier mom (Pasha) went to Cirque du Soleil. It turned out to be a very fun night. Since the night was so nice and mild, we decided to go to dinner at this Fish-n-Chips restaurant on Alki called Spuds. I have not been to Alki in forever because during the summer it is mostly high school kids creating rucus and during the winter it is too cold, so I was kind of excited to go. The only bad thing about Spuds is it is so good that everyone wants to eat there - especially on a nice Friday night. So we ended up waiting about 20 minutes after I placed our order for our food, but once we got it and ate it was delicious. I think Loni had a harder time than me: trying to entertain a 1 year old and a 2 1/2 year old in a crowded restaurant. We were all a little relieved to leave. After that we took a quick walk down by the water and took some pictures of the boys and Ellis in front of the mini Statue of Liberty. By then the sun had gone down and it was starting to get cold, so we just headed back to our apartment were Donnie and Ellis played with toys and Staci and Loni played the PS3. I ended up falling asleep before Pasha picked the kids up, but I think we all had a fun time.
Ellis watching Staci play video games
Me trying to get Ellis' attention

Cheesin' it up for the camera
Staci is at that age....
I couldn't get them all to look at the camera at the same time
I love the look on Donnie's face
Her littel chiclet teeth...

At Alki


Brothers...
Yes, this is how Loni wore his pants all day...he really needs some Man-pris.








2 comments:

KANDY said...

DUDE.....I JUST LAUGHED TO MYSELF! GREAT PICTURES OF THE BOYS! I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE COMMENT ABOUT " MANPREES" !! HAHAHA
IF YOU FIND SOME, LETS SAY ARMY FATIGESTYLE...LET ME KNOW! MISS YOU TONS! WISH YOU COULD LIVE CLOSER TO US! I'D BE AT YOUR HOUSE EVERY DAY, OR UNTIL YOU ASKED ME TO STOP COMING! XOXO

Kyla Stevens said...

Okay, how many times have I been to Alki and not known that there was a mini statue of liberty? That is so funny...dont you think that is something a tourist would notice?
Looks like a fun time! ditto to kandy's comments.