Friday, April 18, 2008

Ellis' Birthday - 3



So here is a slide show of the party we had on Saturday. There are two things I have to say: 1) I know my prayers are answered because every day last week I had been praying for sun for Ellis' party - but every day it was cold and rainy. But the morning of Ellis' party dawned sunny and clear and ended up being 80 degrees in some places - then the next day it was back down to 55 and rainy. So i know that day was sunny specifically because I had prayed so hard for it to be. 2) I want to thank everyone who came to the party (both physically and not). It really meant a lot to us to see all of the people who support and love Ellis.



Okay, so the party was very nice - a little stressful at times, but nice. We ended up packing the Weaver's house full of people. There was food, some games, presents, more food, a pinata and finally, cake. Ellis scored big on all of her presents, especially from Grandma and Grandpa Opfar. I think all of the kids like the pinata and the little kids like the toys up stairs. I am so thankful for Loni because the entire day he was by my side asking what he could do to help. It really meant alot to have him there supporting and helping me. I really love him. Anyway, all in all it was a great day with great weather. We did the whole cake thing with Ellis - she was a little hesitant at first but once she tasted the frosting, she started digging in. After the party was over and all the guests had left we decided to go Family Fun Center with Adam and Amber and watch the two boys compete on the go carts. Loni ended up spinning Adam out once and then Adam spun out on his own a second time. It was fun to watch them together. I can't believe that Amber is pregnant again - we are very happy for them. After A&A went back home to Tacoma, Marie and her family, Pasha and her family and Loni and I all went to Coulon to get dinner and walk around. On the way over Ellis finally crashed (that is the picture of her in the car seat). But when we got there again she was up and ready to walk all around. We had a beautiful day - weather we don't usually get until the end of July - so the night was perfect for going out on the town. We wished we could have had all of our friends there but we will see you all soon hopefully! Here is the slideshow from the day. Enjoy!

No comments: