Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lanae!

Last week was Loni's mom's birthday and to celebrate we rounded all of the local kids up and had a family dinner at The Best Pho and Thai down in Renton. For all of you who know Renton, know that that restaurant is the Best Pho and Thai you will find (believe me, Loni and I have looked). The service at that restaurant is very hard to beat - they always remember us, have watched Ellis for us while we ate and just all around very good. I would recommend it to anyone who wants some good food. It was a fun night - Donnie and Ellis had fun running around the place and the grown ups had fun eating. Ellis has started to have a fascination with crawling again and kept trying to crawl and lay on the floor. And she jsut wanted to sit under the high chair. Go figure. Anyway, here are some pictures of that night.

What is under here?

Horrible pic - she wouldn't stay still or look at the camera


Crawling under the high chair...

Give me some more food!

Mischevious little Donnie! He looks SO cute!


The group - look how Ellis is in the middle...

Beautiful face!

Stuffing her face...

Peek - a - boo!

Chantelle and Loni


So good with a sippy cup!

Not paying attention...

Trying to order...

Yummy rice!



Get me out of this chair!









4 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

happy bday lanae! That looks like fun. Do you remember when we went to that Pho place across from the library in Renton w/marcus? I think that stuff is yucky.
Kristy, you are so gorgeous, that pic w/ you and ellis is so pretty.

KANDY said...

UGH HELLO?? THANKS FOR THE INVITATION!! I NEVER SAY "NO" TO THAI FOOD! O.K.~ SO I NEVER SAY 'NO" TO ANY FOOD!! HAHA! HAPPY B-DAY LANAE

Jessa said...

Hey Weavers! I don't know if you remember me or not...I am Corrie Huish's Cousin and I lived in Seattle like a million years ago! It is good to see you guys are doing good. I heard you got married from Brian HOwarth and I was sooo Excited!!! you guys are too cute! I am married and we are expecting our first bnaby (a girl) in July! It would be great to keep in touch so check out our blog anytime!

jessa

Kyla Stevens said...

love your blog. So fun. I like that loni's jag is in our driveway. You want to live here don't you. That title should say: Loni's love before me and where I want to live. ha ha. just kidding.