Monday, October 06, 2008

Conference

So before I begin this post, I just want to say how wonderful conference was for me this time around. It went by incredibly fast and I really felt the speakers were inspired with thier topics. My favorite talk was Henry B Eyrings talk (first speaker, Sunday morning session) about unity. I have noticed that when Loni and I are not united in our goals, our marriage and life things start to go wrong. I just really enjoyed this round of conference - it is nice to hear from the leaders of our church; I feel refreshed now.

Anyway, on to my post. So it was a hassle trying to keep Ellis entertained during conference yesterday, even though we watched it from the comfort of our house via the internet. One thing we did was set up an obstacle course where she would put the stool next to the back of the couch, climb over onto the couch, fall on her face, then continue off the couch, falling on her face on the floor. She thought this was hilarious! Once she got bored from that (about 10 minutes), she went off to do her own thing. After a couple minutes Loni and I hear: "Momma....Mom-ma!" so we go to find her. Well, she had found one of Loni's old beanies and had put it on all by herself. She was so proud of herself, which is why she was trying to get our attention. Here are the pictures:



3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

I love it when babies have hats on, they look so cute.
and of course, ellis is gorgeous in them, she looks like a little g.

Sara said...

She is adorable! Time flies. She is getting so big!

KANDY said...

I love love LOVE her!!!! I loved conference as well! And you and I agree that Eyring was my fav!! I love how you can feel his emotions!! xoxox MIss you, thanks for hecking in. We need to get together before our November movie premere......when do ya want to hang?