Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Pics

So we finally bit the bullet this past weekend and paid for professional family pictures. The first round of pics taken by Karina Rigtrup (http://afreshtakephotography.com/) are ready for viewing, so feel free to take a look if you want. Go to Clients and type in Weaver as the password. Mind you, we took them on Saturday morning at 9:00 in the frost and freezing weather, so I am pretty pleased with how they turned out considering the elements working against us. There are some beautiful ones of Ellis.

Sue Thulin (http://www.thulinphotography.com/) will have her round up in the next couple weeks, so I will post the link to those if you want also.

By the way, I loved the ladies who took our pictures. Karina and Loni go way back and Sue was the one who actually took our wedding pictures. I would recommend either lady if you are looking to get pictures done!

4 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Those are really good shots! I love the first photographer.

Anonymous said...

Those are DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness.

The Lyons Family said...

Hey my name's Malea and I was friends with Loni growing up. Just found your blog through Amanda Blanchard's(not sure what her new last name is) and thought I'd say hi. You have a beautiful family! Tell Loni hello.

Karina Rigtrup said...

Kristy,
I'm glad you liked the pictures. I got your comment, send me your email from my website so I can give you more details. Just go to the contact section. You guys were great!