Friday, October 03, 2008

Crazy 8's

I was tagged and so I thought this would be fun:

8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
- House
- The Office
- Scrubs (when it comes on)
- 90210
- Jon & Kate plus 8
- Project Runway
- Kitchen Nightmares
- Thomas (for Ellis)

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
- Cheesecake Factory
- The Best Pho & Thai (it really is the best!)
- Taco Bell (does this count as a restaurant?)
- Red Robin (love those bottomless fries!)
- Wendy's (again, does this count?)
- Casa de Weaver (ie: my home kitchen)
- Happy at the Bay Teriyaki
- Sunday dinners at the Weavers

8 Things that happened yesterday:
- went to work
- went to the gym (yay!)
- made dinner
- did laundry
- had lunch with my mom (and she bought me birthday presents - thanks again, mom!)
- played with Ellis
- sat down to watch The Office - and it wasn't on! The horror!
- made arrangements for someone to watch Ellis so Loni & I could go to Phantom of the Opera for our anniversary

8 Things I look forward to:
- going to The Phantom of the Opera tonight
- Loni & I's 4th anniversary
- Seeing Ellis experience the upcoming holidays as a toddler
- Fall and the festivities associated with it
- My birthday
- Trip to Utah in November
- Twilight Movie (i am borderline obsessed about this - yes I am a dork)
- Christmas

8 Things I love about Fall*:
- the smells
- baking
- the beautiful scenery everywhere
- my marriage anniversary and birthday
- the decorations
- being bundled up in sweaters
- getting ready for the upcoming holidays
- the pumpkins!
*disclaimer - Fall is really my favorite time of year, so I am biased in this posting; I love everything about Fall...

8 Things on my wish list:
- to get into a house
- that the economy will turn around
- that Ellis will just go to sleep the first time I put her in her bed
- that I will get back to my pre-pregnancy weight
- to inherit millions ;)
- that Loni & I will live happily ever after
- that Ellis will grow up to be strong, independent, loving, faithful and happy
- that I could help out more people

I tag Clarissa, Kyla and Kandy!

I wanted to illustrate how beautiful Seattle is during the fall (and to reminisce a bit) so here are some pictures from my wedding, which was in the fall:





1 comment:

Kyla Stevens said...

I like that tag, I might just do it.....

I do love those pictures of the fall leaves and I still can't get over how pretty your wedding pictures are.