Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pickin' Pumpkins!

Last night Ellis and I went to go find the perfect pumpkin to carve because I was really itching to get into the Holiday Spirit. So we went to a local farmers market by my house to look for some pumpkins. Ellis loved it - she kept trying to pick up the pumpkins but then she realized how heavy the big ones were and headed for the little ones. Here are some pics of her:



I will post later of the actual carving session (which Ellis was not interested in) but thought these would be fun for now.

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

I am so fast at commenting after you've posted!!! I'm a blog stalker for sure.

Those pictures are so fun and are getting me into the holiday spirit. Ellis looks really cute in those pictures

KANDY said...

You are an amazing mommy!! You always have fun ideas. Great job finding pumkins! Ellis is so beautiful....can't wait to see teh carved pumkins. Did you do it all alone? What is her costume gonna be? Bella the new vampire? haha