Thursday, October 02, 2008

Point Defiance Owen Beach Park

Last weekend, Loni's work had a company picnic so we decided to go and network a bit. I had never been to the Point Defiance beaches before so (i thought it was just a zoo not a national forest area), so I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was actually very nice. The organizer did a great job with decoration and food and they even had some blow-up inflatables for the kids (and Loni) to play on. Ellis really enjoyed going through the 'big kid' inflatable - especially the slide. But even with all of the toys to play with, her favorite thing to do: pick up, play with and throw rocks. She is such a tomboy. All in all it was a fun time - a nice respite from everything that had been going on.

Throwing rocks with Daddy


Climbing up the inflatable - she did it all by herself!

All I wanted was a cute picture of her and this is what she gave me.

Don't mind the double-chin - this is Ellis' first picture she ever took.



I love her!

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

that was a cute pic of ellis crying. I love it when babies have pouty faces.
call me!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!!!