Monday, October 06, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera!

This coming Thursday is Loni and I's fourth wedding anniversary and to celebrate, we bought tickets to go see the Phantom of the Opera at the Paramount in Seattle. I had never seen the performance in person, just the movie, but every one I have talked to said it is incredible, so we were both excited. So we got all dressed up, dropped Ellis off and headed downtown. The night was a lot of fun - we were both dressed up and it really reminded me of when we were first married and had less cares and worries. We ate at Gordon Biersch at Pacific Place - my pasta was delicious - and then headed to the play. I don't even have words to describe how great the performance was - it was incredible. The actors and actresses are incredibly talented and had such great voices - it was really, sorry to be redundant, incredible. It was a lot of fun and lots of thanks to Lanae and Amber for watching Ellis for us. Anyway, here are some pics of the night:









3 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

kristy you look hot!!!

what an awesome experience. I like that idea for an anniversary.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How fun! You look beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

KANDY said...

You look AMAZING!!!! I mean it, you guys are so perfect together! If I could take 10 years off! :)
Happy Anniversary! Love you