Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Friends Visit & GreenLake



So a couple weekends ago we finally had the pleasure of seeing most of our long lost friends - Dan and Kyla Stevens, Ben and Lauren Candland and Michelle and Deloy Blanchard. The weekend was full of fun things tthat we did, but of course I didn't take many pictures. One of the things we did was with the Stevens family - we went to GreenLake and rented paddle boats. Now this sounds more glamorous than it really was; we spent the entire time trying to find a comfortable position in the seats. But hey, it was something we had never done before and we were with good company, so it was still fun. The weekend was great and it was really good to see everyone; I think it has been close to 4 years since everyone was in town at the same time. Here is a brief slideshow of the pictures I was albe to take from the weekend, Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

Oh man--your totally killing me!
Those are 2 of my most favorite things in Seattle. Greenlake and the Puyallup fair....I need to find some replacements...fast!!